1) When was the last time you pulled an all-nighter? What was the reason behind it? How did you feel the next day?
Well I pretty much stay up until like 3 or 4 in the morning. But like two weeks ago I was up until almost 8am, so I’ve come close. I felt tired and energy less the whole day.
2) Have you ever seen the movie The Skeleton Key with Kate Hudson? What did you think of it
I’ve heard of it but never saw it.
3) Think of something you’re not looking forward to. What is one possible GOOD outcome of this upcoming event?
I won’t have to deal with the issues I’m dealing with anymore. But it’s a long road before I can get to that point. :/
4) Can you describe the highs & lows of your night last night?
Highs; I finally got out of the house, I got Jamba Juice, In-N-Out and a Krispy Kreme donut. Lows: Hearing my friend talk constantly about work.
5) Which of the following areas is going best for you right now: finances, work, love life, social life or education? Why do you say this?
I guess education since I graduated in May from a community college with a degree and got accepted into a university. My finances aren’t good, I’m broke. I don’t have a job. My love life is non-existent as always. My social life has been dull, I rarely ever get out.
6) What are your plans for tomorrow? Do you expect tomorrow to be a busy day or more of a laid back day?
Chillin for most of the day and then packing.
7) What was the reason behind the last time you had butterflies?
When I was talking to the guy I like and he was saying sweet things.
8) Have you ever heard of somebody doing something disrespectful to somebody’s grave? Or seen vandalism on a grave/gravestone?
9) Who has been making you smile recently?
10) What was the last book you bought?
I haven’t bought a book in forever. I’ve downloaded a few though…
11) When was the last time you wanted to get something done but had a serious lack of motivation?
Bleh that’s too often.
12) What is one topic that, as soon as you start talking about, you get extremely worked up over?
Hmm. Religion? I guess.
13) Do you like horror & thriller movies? What do you specifically like about them if you do?
14) What is one thing that the media & many people around you have been making a big deal over recently, that is really getting on your nerves?
Nothing recently that I can think of.
15) Who annoys you more: the people who go crazy over a current popular movie/celebrity/musician/whatever or the people that spend all their time hating on whatever it is?
The people who spend all their time hating.
16) What are you most against out of the following: the current president/prime minister in your country, the use of drugs & alcohol, capital punishment, owning/using guns or discrimination of any kind (racism, ageism, sexism, etc.)? Why are you against this?
Discrimination. It’s just… unnecessary. We’ve come a long way but there’s still so much to overcome.
17) Which of the following sites do you dislike most: Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, MySpace or Xanga? Why is this?
Myspace. It’s just lame now.
18) Describe what is included in your favourite type of survey.
Just random questions like these.
19) Which of the following do you hate going to the most: the dentist, the doctor or the eye doctor? Why do you feel this way?
Ugh, not a fan of any of ‘em but definitely the dentist and doctor. I get really, really bad anxiety.
20) Would you rather have a job working in an asylum, a prison, or a hospital? How come?
21) Is there a certain time of day that you find you are at your best?
Uhh. Not really.
22) What is one assumption many survey makers seem to make that drives you crazy because it doesn’t apply to you at all? Do you find you make a lot of assumptions but don’t really notice it until you sit down & think about it?
Assuming everyone has a significant other.
23) Many people don’t particularly like when people give one-worded, yes-or-no answers to basically every question in surveys. If you are one of the people that don’t like that, why is that?
Well, sometimes that’s all that is needed. Other times a longer response is possible and it’s more interesting.
24) If you were given the option to do any of the following right now (or at some point today) which would you choose: going to a fair, going to a museum, going to see fireworks or doing some sort of volunteer work? Why would you choose this?
Maybe the museum, depending on what kind. Sometimes they can be very interesting. I like ones that have historic items.
25) What is something you do differently, depending on your mood, environment, etc. (could be anything from what kind of outfit you choose to how you react when somebody irritates you)?
I don’t know, I mean there’s a lot of things.